The Islands of Fiji are renowned as one of the most desirable tourist destinations in the world. But Fiji is more than just white beaches and warm smiles, it is also a growing location for businesses with transportation and communication links that make it an attractive investment location.
These exotic islands are particularly beneficial to foreign investments due to extremely generous tax holidays offered by the Fijian Government.
- Fiji’s investment opportunities include the rapidly thriving sectors like Manufacturing, ICT (Information Communication and Technology), Forestry, Agriculture, Fisheries, Film & Television Production, Energy, Health, Small and Micro Enterprises and other industries.
- Strategically located in the heart of the South Pacific, Fiji is the center of trade between Asia, USA, and Europe. Fiji’s excellent strategic position makes it the global hub of the Pacific Region, offering prime shipping and air travel routes, and global communications.
- Supported by pro-business Government policies, Fiji welcomes ALL investors with trade and investment incentive packages that include duty concessions, investment allowances, tax exemption and tax-free regions. Foreign companies that establish or relocate their headquarters to Fiji especially benefit from a low 17% corporate tax rate. For investors interested in setting up offshore operations in Fiji, the country offers an attractive 20% corporate tax rate. Low corporate tax rates and other investment opportunities attract investors from around the world, many of whom have re-invested in multiple projects in Fiji.
- Fiji’s state-of-the-art telecommunications framework provides secure global connections, and its well-developed infrastructure, including electricity, water supply and a modern health and medical facilities, make it attractive to business investors in a wide variety of industries. As well, full financial services are offered through Fiji’s well-developed banking and financial institutions, and help facilitate rapid registration of investment projects.
- A well-educated workforce, with a literacy rate of 93%, in addition to a good English-speaking populace, further add to the prime state of development and other investment opportunities within Fiji.
Fiji’s warm people, its tropical climate, natural pristine environment, well developed infrastructure, pro-business/consumer policies and legislation make this exotic locale an ideal investment destination for investors and exporters alike.